Sunday, July 02, 2006

Assembly Line Scrapbooking with Club Scrap +one




These first two layouts are curtesy of the Assembly Line Scrapbooking class Tricia from Club Scrap held on Thursday night. We sat down with a Club Scrap kit of papers and goodies and premade layouts. Then after, all you do is slap the pictures on. I did have to rearrange the mattes on the Determination layout. I didn't have enough vertical pics for it. Seems I don't take that many pictures with the camera tilted. I need to work on varying my shots more. As it is, they tend to all look the same.














And this is a quick layout with the Paisley kit from Club Scrap. We took this picture Friday night after the Squeelin' on the Square festival downtown. It was hotter than hot and we walked down to the square AFTER both giving blood. Idiots.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job on the ALS. Maybe I can try that this weekend while the boys are camping.