Saturday, June 07, 2008

project and life

Have I mentioned how much I love the versatility of Chris's files? Here's a card I made using part of her Hot Cup of Java file. I used one of the borders from her Simple Borders and Patterns file for the background. The Hot Cup of Java file can be found here:

h
ttp://www.paperthreads.com/store/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=hot+java

and the Simple Borders and Patterns file is here:

http://www.paperthreads.com/store/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=simple+borders

If you haven't checked out the borders file, I highly recommend it. The possibilities are endless.

I still owe you a preview of the file from the other day. It's still available for download, just a few downloads left. I'll try to get the preview up for you this weekend.

Life has been less than thrilling lately. My workouts haven't been all that great, and I'm gaining weight. Plus I'm hungry all the time. Seems like I can't get enough to eat no matter how much I eat. Work has been rotten, as usual. Coworkers abusing the place like crazy and getting away with it, yet I get in trouble if I pull even a quarter of the crap they're doing. The lightning/power surge from a few weeks ago apparently also fried my dvd player in my craft room. So not happy about that. Seems like it's always something these days. Plus the weather is hot. Summer is officially here, whether I want it or not. I know, whine, whine, whine. Anyway, it's Saturday at least, right?


No comments: