Tuesday, January 13, 2009

new project to share



Stephen's boss always has his Christmas party after the New Year because everyone is so busy. So I needed an extra gift bag for the party. I used Chris Durnan's card file - Contemporary Happy Holidays - for the bag. I just cut the card front and glued it to the bag, letting the green bag color show through.

And for the tag, I used her tag file set - Holiday Tag Package. You can find Chris and all her wonderful files here: http://www.visualdesignsbychris.com/store/home.php

I hope everyone had a lovely holiday season. I have to say, as much as I love Christmas, there's really too much going on and I'm always relieved when it's all said and done so I can rest. I'm trying to get back in to a routine, trying to get to the gym before work, trying to get caught up at work, taxes done for work, and trying to not be a grumpy witch. I'm not sure any of it is going to happen. And I'm hoping like crazy that I can get to some of our Green Bay trip photos this year. I can't believe it's almost been a year and a half! How sad. But then again, I'll probably have to take out a loan to afford to develop all the pictures.


So, it's almost 9, and I'd best get wrapped up. The alarm goes off at 4am, and let me tell you, that's really, really early.

No comments: