Thursday, June 11, 2009

on my own

So in about 7 hours I will be on my own for the next 5 days. Stephen is going on a diving trip to the Florida Keys, and the ladies were not invited to go with. So, I'll be a bachlerette for a while. Not really looking forward to it. It's sad to say, but I don't have any good friends that I can just pack up with and go off somewhere. All my friends have family and/or kids, so no one wants to just do a girls' only thing. And since we had to put Annabelle to sleep, I will be totally alone at night. You never really realize how much company a dog is until she's gone. So, I'm trying to plan things to do for the next bit.

~ I'm thinking I'll run to Paducah and see if Hobby Lobby still has the Bind It All in stock. If so, I think I "need" one. After all, I have a 40% off coupon burning a whole in my pocket.

~ I want to go to Princeton and change out the flowers on dad's grave.

~ I have Marley and Me to watch on dvd. Not so sure I should watch that by myself, but well, that's the only way I'll get to watch it.

~ I want to finish tidying my craft room. I'm about a third of the way done with it.

~ I want to work on a few projects for Chris's design team. Too bad my brain is frozen and my creativity level is ZERO!

Any one have any suggestions for other stuff I can do while I'm on my own?



No comments: