Thursday, September 21, 2006

.....and 27 days.....

......so now we're at 27 days and I'm at 186. I'm all over the place. Monday I was back up to 189. Yesterday I was down to 185.5. Today back up to 186. I'm just so damn frustrated I can't stand it any more. This is so freakin' unfair. I'm busting my ass and I can't get a break.......

Stephen tells me "you're toning up tho and looking better". Yeah? How could you tell? Is my fat not as flabby as before? Is my gut only disgusting instead of majorly disgusting? Is my ass getting any smaller? Ah, no. So shut up!! I don't care if I'm so toned I could bounce a quarter off my stomach as long as it still looks as fat as it does now.

I honestly think I'm ready to give up on this. I've been dealing with a sore heal for two weeks now too. It feels fine so long as I can wear my Nikes, but as soon as I put my dress shoes on to go to work, it's hurting again. By the end of the day I can barely stand to walk on it. And why? All so I can burn 400 calories in the morning and STILL not lose any freakin' weight....

......okay enough of my pity party, I'm done for the day......at least tomorrow is Friday......that's about the only bright spot I can see today.....

No comments: