Friday, September 29, 2006

Finally!

Finally! Finally! Finally!! The stupid scale has finally moved! It took 35 days, but the scale finally is down a pound (185). I've been so frustrated and upset, ready to give up and just say forget it. But finally that stupid scale has moved. Here's hoping the next pound doesn't take as long to come off.


Enjoy what each day gives you.

I've left my little quote display on this quote for a week or so, hoping it would inspire me. Instead I look at it and think how hard it is to find something good in the day when so many things suck. So maybe it's time to list 5 good things about today and flip the quote.

1. The sun is shining and it's a beautiful day (even if I am stuck inside all day).
2. It's Friday, and I don't have to get up early in the morning unless I want to.
3. Fall is here. The air is crisp and it's cold in the morning when I get up (45 degrees this morning) so maybe the heat is finally gone.
4. It's payday.
5. I don't have a headache or migraine today.

No comments: