Tuesday, January 23, 2007

check out my friend's digital kits!




Check out Amy's digital kits!!

Is she just not the most talented? You can find Amy's kits here:
http://www.the-lilypad.com/digitaldesigner.aspx?mid=25

I love this snowman kit. I hope we get some snow this year so I can scrap with it.

And then, check out this one! I love this one too.

Stop by and check her out!



There's nothing new going on here. My foot still hurts, I'm depressed and can't get motivated to even do the stupid bike at the gym. I'm feeling old and useless. And alone. Stephen signed up to take diving lessons so he can get certified to go scuba diving. Never mind we don't live near the ocean. Supposedly there are "lots" of places he and his friends can go diving during the year. I guess I should be grateful that he's not out getting drunk or carousing with a woman. But instead I feel alone and left out. How sad that all of my friends are miles and miles away. I'm sure this is just my winter funk. My turning another year older and no one cares pity party. But it's getting harder and harder to get through each one.


1 comment:

Tanya said...

Very cool kits, Sussann! I don't do digital myself... but those look great!