Friday, September 26, 2008

New project and conversion is over!

First, I'd like to share a project I just completed using Chris Durnan's word books. You can find out more about Chris here.



The book was so easy to cut. I have to say, I've never been a fan of the "project" type kits, where you have to fill little spaces and resize everything. But Chris's book made this a dream to do! I'm very happy with how it turned out, and Stephen thinks it's "cool" so it meets with his approval.

The conversion is finally over at work. So I'm hoping I can find some time to play at night and not just collapse in exhaustion. The entire ordeal at work cost me 60 hours of my personal time. Which I will never see a penny for. Oh well, at least I have a job, right?

I've been on vacation this week and it was SOOOOO needed. I've been so tired and mentally wiped out too, that everything has suffered. I did a fall house cleaning this week, and got a few projects around the house done, like totally redoing my closet. Stephen is off today, so I'm not sure if we'll do anything together or just hang out. Either way, it's been nice to have the time away and to recharge.






Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend. Later!

No comments: