Tuesday, October 28, 2008

fall card


First off, I have a fall card to share with you. I used the cha
llenge files from Chris Durnan's recent challenge to make this card. You can find Chris here. Stephen bought a scanner this weekend, and scanned this card for me, but unfortunately you can't really see the glittered embossing powder on the pumpkin and the word fall. It's much more glitzy in real life!

This picture is from a recent
ride we took on a little country back road. I just loved this fall display! I had not seen one of these before, so I made Stephen go back and take a picture of it.

We're still trying to ride the motorcycles whenever we can. It was 34 degrees this morning, and I felt the cold despite my gear. I think I'm going to pull out my real winter coat and wear it instead of my lined motorcycle jacket.

Any one have any ideas how we could celebrate our 15th anniversary in December? We were going to see about taking a cheap cruise, but we still don't have our notarized birth certificates, so that means no passports. Plus I hate to be out so much money for the passports, gas down to Alabama, hotel the night before and gas back home. So, any neat ideas?


1 comment:

cindyMN said...

Go on a cruise where ya won't need a passport!! St thomas, or Puerto rico. Lost of fun spots to do.