Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Star by Beloved Keepsakes


If you've been reading my blog over the last year or so, you know that I am honored to be a member of Chris Durnan's design team. Chris generously gave us a Star ornament from Beloved Keepsakes for Christmas this year. If you haven't seen Lori's stars, you need to check them out. They are amazing! You can find her here. I sent Lori pictures of sweet Annabelle and this is what she made. I bawled when I opened it. Stephen couldn't believe how beautiful it was. I think I saw a tear or two in his eyes too, but he wouldn't admit to it. I knew what to expect, sort of, but honestly, pictures do not even begin to do these ornaments justice.

So thank you to Chris for a fabulous Christmas present and thank you to Lori for making such a fabulous ornament.

1 comment:

Chris Durnan said...

I am honored to give it to you for all your phenomenal hard work!
Chris