Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day - with Chris's swirly heart

I made Stephen's Valentine's Day card with the swirly heart designed by Chris. I matted it with a piece of pink cardstock. The stamp is a Club Scrap stamp. And I thought I'd make a matching gift bag too. As always, you can find Chris and her fabulous files here.

Pretty low key Valentine's Day here. Stephen had to work. We had dropped by bike off Friday after work to be serviced, so when he got home, he drove me over to the shop to pick it up. Then we decided to walk over to our favorite restaurant. Reason number one to live in town: water still runs (if only a trickle) when the power is out. Number two: the power gets turned back on quicker. Number three: we're within walking distance of our favorite restaurant AND the theater.

I still need to post my storm damage pics. I've also got one from the wind storm we had THIS week. The entire top twisted out of a tree and landed in the middle of our driveway. What a mess. Please send spring soon! And no more storms!



No comments: