Friday, February 23, 2007

A quick layout and some thoughts and a GSD file

Here's a quick layout I did for a challenge for a group I'm in. It uses Club Scrap paper. Just a quick, down and dirty layout, but at least I scrapped a little.

Nothing new here. Stephen was in a little better mood last night. Thank goodness. Wednesday he came home from work to discover I had bought him a box of Samoa Girl Scout cookies (I won't eat these because I hate coconut) and he lost it on me. Yelled and screamed, told me I was trying to sabotage his diet and how dare I not be support of him. He really was an a** about the whole thing. I took them to work yesterday and gave them away. Ungrateful snot.

Still not feeling too good. My sinus infection is some better, but the infection part doesn't seem to be clearing up. I have two days of antibiotics left, so maybe that will finally knock it. My foot is feeling better. I hope to start trying to walk again next week. I'll have to go slow and see how it feels. I have to get back in to some sort of weight loss regime. The podiatrist told me last time I saw him to stay off the exercise bike, so that really limits what I can do.

And it's Friday. Thank goodness! Seems like such a long, miserable week. The weather is starting to warm up and we even have sun today. Sure wish I could be home on the deck, reading or scrapping.

And lastly, here's a GSD file for Wishblade and CraftRobo users.

http://www.4shared.com/file/11140634/2d361752/birthday_with_mat.html - EXPIRED

I'm sorry I don't have a picture to post. I forgot to scan the cut file last night before I watched Grey's. It's a birthday cake with the words Happy Birthday. I hope some of you can use it. Please let me know if you have any comments or suggestions on it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this Happy Birthday GSD file....can't wait to use it!
Thanks so much for sharing
Lisa

Anonymous said...

So cute! Thanks so much for the gsd file. It's fabulous!