Friday, March 02, 2007

two new cutter files

I have a couple of new cutter files to share. The first one is an arrow - U shaped. I know we can't cut chip board, but I still thought it might be nice to have. Maybe cut two of it, and layer them with pop dots in between?

The second file is a belated Valentine file. It's a heart with the words Be Mine welded to it. It has a mat also.

I'll try to add pictures later tonight. I haven't scanned in my cut files yet, so I can't post them just now.

Here are the links:

http://www.4shared.com/file/11575404/ee70580b/arrowU.html - EXPIRED

and

http://www.4shared.com/file/11575403/7014cda8/Be_Mine.html - EXPIRED

I went out with the girls last night while Stephen was at scuba class. We had dinner and went to see The Astronaut Farmer. It was okay, but would have been a better rental in my opinion. It was nice to get out and do something with the girls.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I'm so glad it's Friday. VERY long week and I'm dog-tired. Too bad the temps are supposed to plummet over night. It would have been nice to work out in the yard tomorrow.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Great files!! You are so talented!

Tanya said...

Glad you have fun out with your girlfriends! We all need that now and then. :)