Tuesday, March 27, 2007

gsd files, walking and spring

I've been working on some new files. I'm going to try posting them on www.cuttersmarket.com. Here's a direct link to my store. sussann.cuttersmarket.com It may take a couple of days for the files to be posted, so please check back from time to time. Any files you'd like to see made, especially titles, drop me a comment and I'll see what I can do.

I've been working out again. Fingers crossed, I *think* my foot is good to go. I went to the gym a couple of days a week for a couple of weeks and didn't end up in agony. So last week I went for it. I went 4 days, did 60 mins, 45 mins, 40 mins and 40 mins. I even jogged a little each day. I'm so hoping this is the answer for my foot. Altho I have to say, dieting and exercising makes for a horrible depression!

I guess it's really spring - or maybe that should say summer. We've had 4 days in a row of 80+ temps. We went from needing the heat to needing the air conditioner. It won't be long before we need to get the lawn mower out and tackle the yard. The first time mowing always seems to be the hardest because everything is in such horrible, shabby shape. I have some tulips that have bloomed, and a few daffodils. I'll take some pics and see if I end up with anything blog-worthy.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Way to go with your work-out's Sussann! That's awesome! I know what you mean about summer weather... it's that way here, too. We've had the air on at the house for the past 2-3 weeks.