Tuesday, April 10, 2007

cold and a new gsd file


Apparently we're now paying for our mild winter. It's been cold here, freezing for April. We've had a frost warning over night for 5 days now, temps have been below 32 at night. I had to bring my tomato plants in - thank goodness Stephen didn't want to till up a garden spot this year so I had put them in pots!

Exercise is frustrating. I've been busting my rear for a month now and only lost 2 lbs, which keep trying to come back. I've hurt my thigh ( I think it's a partial tear), and my foot still flares up most days. I'm never going to lose weight in time for our vacation at this rate. :(

I submitted a new file for the Cutters Market. Here's a picture of it. It should be up in the next day or two. You should be able to find it here:

www.sussann.cuttersmarket.com

I hope to do a few more "coffee" inspired files in the next week or two.

Vacation time is here. I'm off work next week and I'm soooo looking forward to it. I'm burned out, stressed out and need some me time. I just hope it warms up so I can work in the yard some.

No comments: