Monday, June 18, 2007

Monday and new cutter file

Another weekend has flown by. I'm just stunned that as I get older, the months and weeks are just flying by. I've created a new cutter file and it's posted at cuttersmarket.com. Here's a picture and a link:

http://cuttersmarket.com/gallery.asp?mnum=020&cat1=Sports

I hope to add a few more scuba related files in the coming days. Stephen is now officially certified to scuba dive without an instructor. He's very excited. He, his boss and a coworker all passed.

I'm struggling with the diet/weight loss thing. For two weeks now I've had a horrible pain in my side when I run. It usually eases up after about 15 mins, but it's a killer until it does ease up. I've thought it was just a stitch in my side from lack of oxygen, but this weekend it bothered me all day Saturday. Last night we played some Wii sports. I was fine with the bowling, but when I tried the tennis, uh oh. Major pain in my side. It doesn't help either that the stupid scale has stalled again, in spite of watching my food and exercising like a mad woman. *sigh* No way I'll be able to lose 15 lbs before the fall at this rate.

Yesterday was very hard, another father's day without my dad. I don't know that it will ever get any easier. Seems like I should be able to just hop in the car and go see him. I do miss him so.

No comments: