Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thursday and new files

I have some new files uploaded, including a football word art that will be perfect for those football kickoffs that should be starting this week around the country. Check them out here:

http://www.cuttersmarket.com/gallery.asp?mnum=020

Here's a pic of the football file:


It's hot. Hotter than hot. This is week 3 of solid 100+ degree days. Not factoring in the heat index. It's been miserable. Our air conditioner started acting up, so we had to call someone to service it. Not looking forward to that bill. I've been in a real rotten mood lately, to the point that I want to tell everyone to shove off and leave me alone. When did the world become so intolerant of different opinions? If you don't agree 100% with what everyone says, you're a horrible, stupid person. And I'm sick of two faced "friends". I thought I had a really good friend at work. Boy was I wrong. Doesn't take much to make you realize you can only truly count on one person in life.

Vacation starts in 336 hours and counting. I cannot wait. We're going to the Packers home opener in Green Bay and I CAN NOT wait! (Hence the new football file posted, and the new ones that should be up in a few days). ;) Go Pack Go!

One good thing, after three weeks of being stuck at 169, I'm finally down to 165. I swear this is killing me!

No comments: