Wednesday, August 29, 2007

migraines and rain and football

It shouldn't come as any surprise that I spent all of last night huddled on the couch in agony with a migraine. My eyes were so messed up from the weaker contacts that I had a headache inside a half hour and a migraine inside of 45 minutes. I took everything I could think of and couldn't get rid of it. Jerk doctor.

We did wake up to a nice surprise. We got a little bit of rain. Not much, and not nearly what we needed, but at least we got some. Maybe a quarter of an inch. Never mind we're over 10 inches below normal and in a severe drought. The rain also brought some cooler temps, which is a welcome relief to the 4+ straight WEEKS of 100+ degree temps.

Tomorrow night we're going to the Packers vs Titans pre-season game. We weren't expecting to go, and it was a wonderful surprise when the owner of our favorite restaurant called us to ask if we needed tickets. Gotta love that! I hope no one gets hurt tomorrow night. The Packers already have several dinged up players, so I'm hoping that nothing else goes wrong. Go Pack!!

No comments: