Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I hate doctors!

Can I just scream now? For about a month now, I've noticed I have trouble reading street signs and seeing distances. It's been about 18 months since I've last been in for a new script, so I figured my eyes were getting worse and I needed stronger contacts. Imagine my total disbelief when the eye dr tells me my script is too STRONG and reduced my script by .50 in each eye! I said, so even tho I can't see distant NOW you think I need weaker lenses? Yup, that's what he said. So then I have to write him a check for $75 and feel like I've been robbed. I told him I never would have come in to see him if my eyes weren't WORSE and I needed to see better. Oh, and his answer to me not being able to see my computer monitor was "just take your contacts out". Hello? He expects me to take my contacts out a dozen or more times a day? Or else wear glasses, which I hate. I could have snapped his scrawny butt in half right then and there. I should have refused to pay for that BS. Oh I'm so mad!!

So I've had these "better" contacts in for an hour and of course I have a horrible migraine now. Can I just say I hate men?!

No comments: