Friday, April 04, 2008

Friday!! a preview of a file, and a sale

It's Friday! Yeah!! what a long, miserable week it's been. But it's finally, finally Friday!

So here's a picture of a file I've been working on.
It should be up at cuttersmarket soon. Just a simple set of scrolls. I thought they'd be good for heritage layouts or anything just needing a little "ump" added to it.

How about a sale? From now til April 15th, buy any of my files at the cuttersmarket and get one file of equal or lesser value free. Just email me a copy of your receipt for the file you purchased and which file you'd like as your free one. Easy as pie.

Someone has asked for the flower in the spring file to be separated from the title. I will do that and post it to the cuttersmarket. Look for that file next week. Someone else asked me what font I used - I believe it's Fling.

Nothing major going on here. Just work, work, work. I did make it to the gym 5 days this week. Fat lot of good it's doing me - I've gained two pounds this week. :( This morning I messed up my hamstring and it's killing me now. Plus my foot is hurting. I thought my foot was doing better since it's not been sore all week. Wishful thinking I guess. I don't think it's ever going to stop raining. It seems like it's been nonstop for ever. Our yard is nothing but mush. Sorry I don't have any exciting news.

Later!

No comments: