Thursday, April 24, 2008

new layout with Chris's files, spinning, and Administrative Professionsal's Day

First off, sorry to be mia for so long. Major pc issues at work, so I've been spending lots of extra time at work trying to fix it. I haven't been on the computer much when I get home from work because I'm sick of messing with the one at work!

So, I finally got the pictures taken of my snow layout that
uses two of Chris Durnan's files. You can find Chris here:

http://visualdesignsbychris.blogspot.com/

I used her snowflake jumble and snow envy word files. It's hard to see in the picture, but I used clear sparkle embossing powder on the word snow and the individual snowflakes. Here's a close up of the title, it may be a little easier to see.

If you haven't checked out her Quarterly Membership offer, run over to her blog or paperthreads.com and check it out. She has a wonderful deal going. For $10, you're guaranteed at least 20 files in 3 months. It's a fantastic way to increase your cutting files for very little money. Membership for this quarter ends April 30th, so you'd better hurry. If you sign up, mention my name when you do so Chris can know where you heard about it.

So last week the morning trainer at the gym suggested I join her spinning class. She said "it's a lot of fun plus it will shock your body and jump start your weight loss". So against my better judgment I went Tuesday. What a colossal mistake! I knew from using the bikes in the fitness room that they were hard on my knees. By the time I got off that spinning bike I could barely walk. I just thought my legs were in shape. And boy was that trainer right, a shock to my body indeed! Needless to say, I skipped Wednesday's workout and I will NOT be spinning again.

So the bosses forgot about Administrative Professionals Day. Again. That was yesterday and not a word was said. What a joke. I swear they are so clueless. Unless somebody comes by trying to sell them something to give us for APD, they forget. Men!

I hope to get a few more files up at the cutters market in the next few days. Now that the pc's are okay at work I'm not so stressed that I want to stay away from the computer at home too.


No comments: