Monday, April 07, 2008

Monday & new files at Cuttersmarket

Monday, monday.....where does the time go? Seems like I was just at work a couple of hours ago.

I had a request for just the flower alone without the title. Here's a picture of the file,
and it's now available at Cuttersmarket. And don't forget about my sale - buy one file before April 15th, email me a copy of your receipt and get a free file of equal or lesser value free.

Also, if anyone has any requests, be sure to let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Today was a hard morning at the gym. My hamstring is still hurting from Friday's workout. I couldn't run as fast as I've been running, but I did run 4 miles this morning since I got up earlier than normal. It was crowded this morning. And hot. Both of which I hate with a passion. Esp when it's crowded with posers. You know, those people who are there to be "seen" at the gym and not really get a real workout in. I've got to figure some way to get some of this weight off. I'm up 5 lbs since I started weight training two weeks ago - not hardly enough time to claim it's muscle weight since I'm only lifting 2 days a week.

Well, I'm sure I'm boring the few readers I have to tears. Sooo....

Til next time!

No comments: