Sunday, August 24, 2008

card to share

Fast weekend. Sure seems like they are flying by faster and faster. We dropped Stephen's bike off yesterday for the 600 mile service and to have his accessories installed. The windshield came in for my bike, so we picked that up. I'll have to wait another forever for the saddlebag mounts tho. Stephen helped me install the windshield today. I think I'm going to love it. I hope it will help with the drag I've been having when I go over 40 mph.

I have a new card to share. I used Chris Durnan's file Love My Coffee, which you can find here:


http://www.paperthreads.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&products_id=2248


The stamped phrase reads:

I gave up coffee, sex and chocolate.

It was the worst 10 minutes of my life.

I also used a coffee ring stamp on the background in a cream color.

Sure wish we had another couple of days off this weekend. I'm really burned out, can't wait to take a few days vacation.

Til Later!


No comments: