Thursday, June 08, 2006

Attitude is everything.

Today's quote says a lot for only three little words. I know my attitude sucks on a lot of things, especially things like work and dealing with the nephew from Hades. So I need to add this to my list of things to work on. If I go in to work with a bad attitude (which happens 99% of the time here lately) there's no reason for me to expect to have a good day. People can sense my rotten mood and they key off it. I need to do a better job of being positive and put a smile on my face.

I tried to blog yesterday but I never could connect. I walked 35 mins yesterday but was bad on food - over 1800 calories. ugh. I woke up with a headache this morning and I didn't walk today. I'm never going to get this weight off unless I can improve my ATTITUDE. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! Good for you Sussann! I hope you start to notice big changes, for the better, with a new attitude. I bet it will help with the weight loss too. Keep up the good work!