Thursday, June 01, 2006

Give the world the best you have!

This sounds so easy at first read. Give the world the best you have! But how many times am I guilty of just mailing it in? Doing just enough to get by? Putting a bandaid on the problem so that I don't have to deal with it that day/week?

I need to make a consious effort to improve on this. To give 100% each and every time I do something, whether it's cooking supper, work, scrapbooking or dieting. Especially dieting.

Perhaps tomorrow I can get up early enough to walk. Last night was a good night's sleep. I didn't wake up with a coughing spell, I had some good REM sleep. But it just wasn't enough. Maybe tomorrow I can get up early and walk. I certainly need to get back on track. Didn't even come close to making my May goal. Altho down 3 lbs is certainly better than UP 3 lbs.

No comments: