Thursday, February 21, 2008

Long time no see!

So much for blogging on a regular basis, eh? Well, I'm going to do better from now on. Maybe. Hopefully. Well, at least I'm going to try.

We've been having some wild weather here, 65+ one day, 25 the next. Luckily we missed a huge winter storm last night. We had a little bit of freezing rain and that's it. Thank goodness! While we've had a relatively mild winter, I can't wait for Spring.

I'm back in to the gym routine, in spite of my foot still hurting. I'm not losing any weight, in fact I've gained 2 lbs. But I'm going to pretend it's muscle mass in my legs - I've gone from being able to run 2 miles at a time to running 3 to 4 miles at a time. My speed has increased a little, but my endurance has really gone up. I can run non-stop for 50 mins now. And while that's not terribly impressive, I'm darn happy with it considering how old I am and how over weight I am still.

I'm on a design team for a wonderful lady who makes the most fabulous cutter files for the Wishblade and CraftRobo. You can check out her website here:


http://visualdesignsbychris.blogspot.com/

I'll post a few of the things I've made with some of her great files for you to see.













Nothing really new here. Work, eat, sleep, go to the gym, work, eat, sleep....getting older and older and I have no idea where the time has gone.


No comments: