Saturday, February 23, 2008

Saturday! Saturday! Saaaturday!

Thank goodness it's the weekend! What a long week it's been. I swear they just seem to take longer and longer and the weekends keep flying by faster and faster.

Had a rough work out at the gym yesterday morning before work. It was really hot in there, and I got too hot. My hammy started cramping up, and I just couldn't do the 4 miles I had intended to do. I did get 3 in, but it cost me. My foot hurt all day. We had unexpected guests at lunch. Fridays we go out to our favorite restaurant and relax as a treat for making it thru the week. We had already ordered and started in on our appetizer when my inlaws came in and joined us. It was nice to see them, but it was also rather creepy. They said they drove by to see if we were there, since it's Friday, and when they saw our vehicle they decided to stop. It was nice visiting with them, but even Stephen said it was a little weird that they just showed up unannounced. I gave blood after work last night. Bruising already, but then that's to be expected with me. Got up this morning, cleaned up the kitchen and straightened a little in the house. I had to wait for Stephen to get up before I can run the vacuum. Looks to be another lazy weekend here. Maybe I can work on some projects later.

Happy Saturday all!

No comments: