Monday, February 25, 2008

Monday

Well it's Monday, again. I swear time is just flying by, esp when it comes to time to go back to work. It was a wild day today. The internet was down for almost 3 hrs, so there was a lot of work that I couldn't get to.

I didn't get by the gym this morning and man, can I tell. I'm cranky, tired and just plain miserable. I find it nearly impossible to get up early on Monday's and get to the gym before work. I wonder how covered up it is tonight, and if I dare chance the crowd?

Yesterday was the anniversary of my dad's death. I can't believe it's been 8 years. I still miss him fiercely. I don't think that will ever get any easier, no matter what people say. So many what ifs, so many regrets. I should have went to his grave yesterday and put out fresh flowers, but I was too lazy and selfish to do it. Stephen works Saturday, maybe I can go then. I don't get by there very often, since it's an hour away. I miss you dad!!


No comments: