Tuesday, February 26, 2008

sick?

Say it isn't so! I think I'm getting sick. I woke up, felt like crap, got up, went back to bed, got back up, went to the gym, ran 3 miles, showered, came to work and have felt worse with every passing minute. My head is killing me, my nose is bleeding, and it's hard to breath, plus I'm coughing. I don't have time to be sick. Thank goodness I put a roast in the crock pot before I left this morning.

The weather is crappy today. Cold, wet, drizzle, snow flurries. Please send spring asap I'm sure it's not helping my head any.

Pretty boring today. I keep hoping Favre will announce he's coming back next season, but so far, no such luck. I'm already ready for football season again. I hate that the season is so short.

1 comment:

cindyMN said...

I think the football season is plenty long! LOL

You have to get in to Nascar..that goes from Feb-Nov!! ha
see..I read your blog.
Cindy