Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Happy Retirement, Favre and a layout

Imagine how sad I was this morning to get the phone call from Stephen. I knew it was coming sooner, rather than later, but I had hoped it wouldn't come this year. Stephen called this morning to tell me Favre was retiring. After 17 yrs in the NFL, 16 with the Packers, he's calling it quits. I was so hoping he would come back for at least one more year, preferably two, since the team is so young and showing so much promise and talent. But I would never begrudge him his retirement. And best of all, we got to see him on opening day of his last season.

Happy retirement, Favre.

I indeed get sick. I missed work last Wednesday and should have probably stayed home at least Thursday, maybe even Friday too. But meetings at work forced me back in. My head has hurt non-stop for over a week now. All last week my left ear hurt so bad I just wanted to cry. But, fingers cro
ssed, other than the headache, I think I'm on the mend.

I have a layout to share. It's using Chris's Workin' Out with Dumbbells file. You can find this file, and all her other awesome files, as well as her steal-of-a-deal membership option at:


http://www.paperthreads.com/store/index.php?manufacturers_id=12&main_page=index

This layout is a congrats to Stephen. He joined the gym two years ago and has since lost over 70 lbs! I am so proud of him. I think Chris's file was perfect for this layout. WTG Stephen!

Nothing else new. Work is work, busy and stressful. It's hard to work when my head has been hurting like this for so long. The weather definitely isn't cooperating. 72 on Sunday, thunderstorms and 65 on Monday, 35 and snow flurries today.

Til next time, happy crafting!

No comments: