Monday, March 10, 2008

Monday and a layout and a cake

Well, it's Monday, again. We survived the winter storm with only about 4" of snow. We were very lucky. The roads were almost entirely clear by 3pm Saturday. It could have been a lot worse. I hope that's the last of winter around here.

Here's a layout I did this weekend using Chris Durnan's file Seashells, borders and
corners for the Wishblade/Craftrobo. I used glitter chalks for the shells, unfortunately it doesn't show up very well in the photo. This is the place that we had the awesome fish and seafood. I would have loved to have eaten there again before we left, but there was just too much going on. Next time we're in Green Bay, definitely.



Here are a couple of pictures of the cake I made when the Packers made the playoffs this past seaon. I was
pretty happy with how it turned out. Altho my hands were cramping from pressing out all those little stars. You'll notice the white frosting I used for the "snow" at Lambeau Field. Anyway, it tasted pretty good, even if it didn't look as good as I had hoped.


No comments: