Thursday, March 20, 2008

pup still sick

Annabelle is still sick. The vet found a small amount of blood in her urine this morning and traces of "something" else that leads her to believe it's kidney failure. So I have to take her back to the vet tomorrow for a blood draw to see where we go from here. It's not looking good. She is doing a little better at night at least. I just feel so bad for her. Stephen and I have talked and at least we're on the same page. We won't let her suffer. Unlike my mother, who let my childhood dog go blind, deaf, immobile and incontinent and still wouldn't put her to sleep. That dog died the most horrible death, finally seizing to death. There will be none of that for Belle at least.

I had hoped to have a free file up today to celebrate spring. But I didn't get it test cut. I'll try to post it tomorrow, so please check back. I'm trying to decide how best to promote my files. I'm thinking of a mini sale - maybe email me a copy of your receipt from Cuttersmarket and I'll send you a free file. Not sure yet. Suggestions are welcome.

Til Friday!




No comments: