Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Any one want a dog and a card to share


First the card. I made this thank you card with the curly frame file from Chris Durnan. I love how versatile these frames are. Thanks so much for another wonderful file, Chris! Oh, and don't forget, you can see all of Chris's files at www.paperthreads.com.

I'm really starting to get worried about our dog. She's soon going to be 14, and she's been having accidents. Last week it had gotten so bad, I took her to the vet. They're not sure if she's just old or if it's an infection or worse. But they gave us antibiotics to put her on. Last night she was horribly sick, twice. I felt so bad for her. And for me too, because I got sick cleaning it up. I talked to the vet's office and they said give it another try tonight, but if she gets sick again they'll change her antibiotic. I swear it's worse than having a child. She whines all the time, barks to wake me up to take her out, and then barks to be let out so we can play at 4am. Any one want a dog?

No comments: