Wednesday, March 26, 2008

file link corrected and shock collars

First, I think the link to the free file is working now. I'm sorry I didn't check it closer last night. I was so wrapped up in the silly dog that I didn't do a very good job with my post. If you have any problems, please let me know. Also, if you use the file on a card or layout, I'd love to see it.

After another sleepless night, Stephen and I have decided we're going to have to do something about the dog. I lost count with how many times she woke me up last night somewhere around the fifth time I let her out. She wants to play. She didn't need to use the potty but once out of all those times. So, after much discussion, we decided to try a shock collar. I've always been totally against them, but I HAVE to get some sleep. I don't know what else we can do. While it's warm, we could leave her outside, but she barks when she's outside at night at the least little thing. And after her jail break stunts last night, I'm not sure I would trust her to still be there in the morning. So I guess we'll see how a collar goes. Wish us luck.

Still fighting this nasty cold. My head is clearer, but I'm fighting a migraine and I have pain in my back near my left lung. I'm guessing the cold is trying to settle in there. Seems any time I get sick, my left ear and or lung is affected and just won't clear out. At least I did get to the gym this morning. I'm finally to the point that I can run 3 miles, non-stop in just under 38 minutes. According to the trainer at the gym, I should be doing it in 30 mins. I have no idea how I'm going to shave 8 mins off 3 miles. Stephen suggested adding an incline to my run, but I'm terrified I'll trash my foot again. I can walk for a limited time on an incline without pain, but I'm afraid running will be too much stress on it. Any suggestions on how to increase my pace by 20%?


No comments: