Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tuesday - still sick

I woke up this morning feel worse. I tried but just couldn't drag myself to the gym. So today has been a complete bust. Fighting a headache, sinuses are killing me, chest hurts - I wish I could just go home and go to bed. And I'm starving. I could eat a large DQ blizzard right now and still be hungry for supper. Unfortunately supper doesn't cook itself, and I know Stephen will be too tired from going to the gym after work to cook. I just hope Belle doesn't get up more than once tonight to be let out.

I have a free file ready to cut and then post for you guys. I'll do my best to cut it tonight and add to today's post. I hope some of you will be able to use it.

I can't wait for spring to get here. This warm one day freezing the next BS is getting on my last good nerve.


No comments: