Thursday, August 17, 2006

....blue got worse.....

so on the way home from work Monday, I had to stop and pay the water bill. They have a drop box that has these poles on either side to keep you from running over it. My car is very low to the ground and I'm short, so I have to get close to the box or I have to open the door and risk dinging the door to put the payment in the box. I was feeling so bad (dizzy, sick at my stomach, had the shakes really bad) and probably had no business driving in the first place, but I wasn't paying close enough attention apparently. I got to close and when I went to pull away, I scraped the back of the car against one of those poles. Dented the wheel well on the drivers side. I was so mad at myself. I started crying and I could stop. I mean, I cried for an hour and a half and litterally could not stop. I think it was just the last straw, stress, hormones, the new med, the fact that I messed up the first new car I've ever owned, I just broke.

Today is a little better. I'm pleased to report I don't have a headache. Knock on wood. I'm up to 35 mins at 3.5 mph on the treadmill. As short as I am, that's nearly a jog for me. Today was really hard tho. I think I have a stone bruise on my left heel. And I've tweeked the muscle in my right thigh. It's tight and sore, but I still kept at it. Being old sucks, in case I have said it lately. But at least I'm not crying hysterically today. That's always a plus. :)

No comments: