Monday, August 07, 2006

this and that

* I entered my drawer in the contest. The contest closed last night. Not sure when the winner will be announced. I don't stand a chance of winning, but I did at least have fun making the project.

* The new med they gave me seems to be helping, knock on wood. I'm still having a few little headaches, but they seem to respond to regular meds. I have had one migraine, but to be fair, I'd only take four pills and there wasn't hardly any med built up in my system.


* The new med seems to have a lovely side effect of weight loss. I lost 4 lbs in the first week I was on it. Gotta love that. That makes me currently 190, the lowest I've weighed since 2000.

* The new med has a nasty side effect. It makes soda, all soda (diet or regular) taste like crap. I thought coffee was going to be okay. I had a cup on Saturday and it tasted okay. I had a cup this morning and nearly gagged.

Today's quote: Find life's treasures in simple pleasures.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

So glad the new meds seems to be working, Sussann. That's great news. And the weight loss is a nice bonus. Love your quote for the day. =)