Monday, August 14, 2006

......blue.......

....that would be me.....blue.....deeply, completely, tee-totally blue. Completely in a funk. So far down I can't even see the light at the top of the hole I'm in. And I have no one to talk to about it. No one who will understand. You see, after losing those four lbs from starting the new migraine meds, I've not lost a single ounce. Not a half an ounce. And I've been good. Very good. I've been walking. Speed walking. 3.4 mph on the treadmill 5 days a week. Watching what I eat, being good. I've tried to talk to my husband about it. All I get from him is "you should exercise for the sake of exercising and improving your health, not for weight loss". People tell me I'm eating too little food. Then they tell me I'm eating too much food. Sorry, you can't have it both ways! 1300-1500 calories a day. Enough water to float a battle ship. And I'm stuck at 190. With no one to talk to who'll understand. No one that has a shoulder I can cry on. No one who will just listen without passing judgement. *sigh*

.....so.....I'm blue....so very blue.....and no end in sight.......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sussan, sometimes we plateau because our body needs to adjust to the current place it's at. Just keep on keeping on - you're doing fabulous - and hopefully soon your body will get back into "losing" mode. I know just where you're at - been there, done that. It is frustrating, but just don't give up. That's what I did, and now I'm SO regretting that. Big hugs to you. :)