Monday, August 21, 2006

new traditional layout












I did this layout this weekend. I'd been working on the journaling for a while. It's "If Belle Could Talk". I was inspired by a scrapping friend to do an "interview" of our dog and record the answers. I thought it was a nice twist on the "record what your dog does" layout. The tag was a RAK from a friend. I used Sassafrass Lass stamps on the title and on each question as bullets.


The weekend sure went fast. Seems like I was just here at work a few hours ago. I got my hair cut (not what I wanted done at all!) and ran a few errands on Saturday. I've upped the dosage on my meds (the dr had told me I could if I needed to) to try to get the last of the stupid nagging headaches to go away and I'm not sure I like the moodiness it's caused. I'm overly emotional. But then, I think some of that could be that I found some pictures this weekend from when I lost all my weight back in 1999/2000. I think I posted about the huge fight I had with Stephen over not "supporting" him in his weight loss. Finding these pictures made me realize, he didn't have one nice thing to say to me. I can't recall him ever telling me he was "proud" of me for losing the weight or how good I looked (and I did look good - I'll have to post a picture) or to keep up the good work. I believe all I got from him was the same "I'm jealous of you" that I had given him a few months ago when he yelled at me for not being supportive of him. I'm just so sick of the double standards and the BS that's going on. And sure, he's lost 40 lbs and I've only lost 21, but you'd think he could give me some support and tell me way to go and keep up the good work once in a while too. Instead all I get is "keep at it, you'll get there eventually." Excuse me? Hello? What the heck happened to being supportive?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sussann - big hugs and CONGRATULATIONS on losing 21 lbs!! That is outstanding! And as for Stephen - well you know so I won't say it again. The best part of losing the weight is doing it for YOU, not him, or anyone else. YOU becuase you are a beautiful person inside and out no matter what your weight. And you will get there. Big hugs.

Joyce