Friday, August 25, 2006

so impatient

That would be me described to a T. When I want something, I want it right now. No waiting. I'm being too impatient with this weight loss - I know I am. No doubt in my mind. But that's the way I've always been. All I see is the end goal.

With that being said, I'm very please to say I was down 2 lbs when I weighed this morning. So it looks like it may be taking 9 days to lose 2 lbs. That's not too bad, but not too good either. Esp not when I have so far to go. If I keep at it, push hard and don't lose sight of the end goal, I can be at 160 by Christmas. Maybe. Maybe. Maybe.

I'm also impatient when it comes to the migraines. The dr really ticked me off yesterday. She pretty much made me feel like I was stupid and I felt like she was blowing me off. Her answer is to cut back on the dosage of the medication I'm on. Never mind I had to up it to keep the headaches at bay. Her reasoning is that maybe since we stopped the daily headaches that the cycle is broken and maybe the lower dosage will keep them gone and stop the wild mood swings. There's that word again. Maybe. Maybe. Maybe.

I can now say I am 1/3 of the way to my goal. That's something at least. Right? A third of the way there? That sounds better than 1/4, but not much.

I thought my knee was better. In fact it felt pretty good yesterday. This morning it's killing me again. I'm so frustrated. I had hoped to walk or maybe try the Tae Bo dvd tomorrow to keep in the routine. I figure I need to add some more exercise somewhere. With my knee hurting worse than it was earlier in the week, I don't see how I can do that now. *sigh* Maybe......

No comments: