Tuesday, May 23, 2006

fitday.com

A lady on a scrapping group posted about fitday.com. I went to check it out. Looks really useful. Has lots of tracking info. I'm going to try to use it for a few days and see how I like it.

Still feel like crap. May even go home early today. Altho Stephen is off work today (he works Saturday), so I don't know that it would be a good idea if I did go home early. I'm close to caught up at work, so I'm bored out of my mind today. Oh, no walking again today.

Scrapped some more last night. I'm hoping to start working on my album from my trip to NYC in 1990. I think I've got it all organized, so hopefully it will go together pretty quickly.


Monday ~

~ oatmeal breakfast bar
~ left over veggie fajitas
~ bowl lf chili
~ still eating those darn kisses :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let me know how the site works for you. And lay off those kisses!!!!