Thursday, May 04, 2006

Thursday

Just another Thursday here. I feel like I'm falling in to a rut. Probably the dreary weather talking. I know habits are a good thing, but ruts aren't so good. I know I'm just getting started here, but I feel worn out already.

I checked with the scrapbook store that's hosting the crop on the 20th to see what the space situation would be. I asked them if I could bring my Navigator tote or if it would be too crowded. The gal told me that I could bring it and should be fine, but they planned on having at least three people, maybe more, per table. Yikes! That's so not going to go over well with my space issues. I mean, it's all I can do to sit next to a stranger in a theater for two hours, never mind TWO strangers for TWELVE hours. Stephen was sweet about it last night. He told me that he'd call me 15 mins in to the crop and if I thought I was going to panic and not make it, he'd come get me and make an excuse of an emergency. I hope I don't end up having a panic attack, that would be so embarrassing.

Did 45 on the treadmill this morning. That REALLY feels like a rut.

Wednesday ~

~ 40 mins treadmill
~ salad
~ bowl lf chili
~ 10 glasses of water (should have had more, but I had a diet coke with supper instead of water)

1 comment:

Cami said...

It's so dreary & cold here too for the past 5 days! I think God got April & May mixed up this year! lol