Saturday, May 13, 2006

Saturday

Woke up with another stinking headache today. sigh. I should be out mowing the lawn, but Stephen hasn't offered to move to help me and I refuse to do it all by myself, esp with my head hurting. Haven't walked either today. I am preplanning a little. OH! Found out a lovely piece of info this morning. My darling dear husband LIED to me about his work schedule. When I signed up for the crop at the lss, he swore to me he was working that day. So I didn't feel the least bit quilty about signing up. This morning I asked him what he was going to do with his Monday off. He said "I'm not off Monday, I work the 27th." OMG!!! I'm livid with him! I told him there was no way I could get my money refunded for the crop and what the heck am I supposed to do now?! The ONLY reason I signed up was because he had to work so I wanted something to do while he was working. I don't want to have to skip my crop, but I know it's not right for me to go when he's not working and that he WILL be working the next weekend. I'm just sick about it.

Friday ~

~ 35 mins treadmill
~ roast beef sandwich, half order of fries
~ half a grilled chicken breast, one rib, baked potato
~ rice cake
~ handful of Hershey's kisses :(

No comments: