Sunday, May 07, 2006

weekend review

Saturday I preplanned some more for the crop and played with my new-to-me MP3 player. I bought it off ebay so I could have it for the crop, just in case. I have it loaded with songs and can't wait to take a walk in the park to try it out. I also did 37 mins on the treadmill.

Today I tried to walk again but about 4 mins in, my head started killing me. I pushed on but finally gave up at 21 mins. My head has been killing me for the last 6 hours. I know it's a migraine, but I refuse to give in to it. I took some meds, ran out to buy a second SD card for my MP3 player (512megs at Office Depot for $25, talk about a steal), two pairs of Nikes (also on sale!) and a sheet of paper and two embellies for two layouts that I've got preplanned but still needed something. Now I'm waiting for my hair color to set - going Strawberry Blonde. I decided I'm tired of migraines stopping me. I'm going to feel miserable laying on the couch or in bed, so I may as well do something I want to do, even if I feel miserable doing it.

I also have enough proofs of purchase for the Skinny Cow treat Scrapbook organizer. Bummed that it won't get here in time for my crop. But I found a "sewing" tin that looks like a plumber's tool kit that I'm going to try to dress up for it. Would love to make them to sell, but the tin was almost $7 by itself. Not sure how well it would go over, so I don't know if I dare to try to make one up to sell and then get stuck with it.

Gotta run, time to rinse my hair!

Friday -

~ 45 mins treadmill
~ grilled chicken sandwich, third of an order of fries
~ digorno pizza
~ 12 glasses of water

Saturday -
~ 37 mins treadmill
~ eggbeaters scrambled eggs, bacon, wheat toast, hashbrowns
~ chili rubbed chicken

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you do it with a migraine. If I try to push myself my migraine gets so bad I'll get really sick. You are amazing! So what's this free organizer? I'll have to see if I can find it on the web.