Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Wednesday


I was so happy to see the scale was still at 195 this morning. I was so afraid I would get up and it would be back up to 200. So, no gain is a good thing! :)

Still fighting the stupid headaches and migraines.

This layout is made from elements/papers from Atomic Cupcake. The quote is one I found on Rhonda Ferrar's blog. I couldn't make her picture large enough to see who to credit the actual quote from, so I'll credit Rhonda and leave it at that.

I did 40 mins on the treadmill this morning. Wanted to do 45, but the power went off and kept blinking. So I used that as an excuse and called 40 as done.

Tuesday ~

~ 45 mins treadmill
~ lf bagel
~ salad
~ individual microwave digorno pizza with small handful of wheat chips
~ 15 glasses of water

3 comments:

cindyMN said...

HOLY CRAP!!! 15 glasses of water! I'd be floating in my chair! HOW in the world do you do it??
good for you!!
Cindy

Anonymous said...

You're doing so good. I wish I could be as disciplined as you. Keep up the good work!

Cami said...

you are so brave...I could never make that LO or put it out there for all the world to see!
keep up the good work :)