Monday, May 01, 2006

Monday's should be outlawed

I hate Monday's. I hate the first day back at work, the prospect that it will be 5 whole days before I can sleep in and do something I want to do for more than a half hour. I wish I could convince my bosses to let me go to four 10 hr days. I know they'd never go for it, but it sure would be nice. I could come in at 7, work thru lunch, leave at 5 and have Monday's off. Ah to dream.

I watched Grey's this morning while I walked. I overslept and was afraid I couldn't get it in before I had to get in the shower to get to work. I squeezed it in tho, along with 42 mins of walking. Someone commented that they couldn't walk as long as I do because they would be bored. If I don't have a tv show saved on tivo, I get bored too. I've also flipped thru a magazine or read a book if I don't have something to watch. No way I could just walk without something to distract my brain.

I'm going to have to tighten up. I splurged and had a SkinnyCow ice cream treat yesterday - 2.5 g of fat and 150 calories. This morning I had gained a half a lb. Not how I wanted to start the new month. *sigh*

Sunday ~

~ 50 mins treadmill
~ veggie fajitas and a few wheat chips
~ chicken tenders and steak fries, both baked in the oven
~ Skinny Cow ice cream treat (which tasted very, very good)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! I've been watching a rental movie or tv when I walk and it still kills me to do more than 20 min. That's why I have to add the weights.