Sunday, April 30, 2006

down one and May mini goal

I'm down a pound today. Yeah. Too tired to get excited. My head is killing me, AGAIN. *sigh*

Got up at 7:15 this morning. Ran to the store, came home and did 50 mins on the treadmill. I might have overdone it a little, my hips are killing me again. Oh well, the throbbing of my hips is in tempo with the pounding of my head.

Trying to preplan, but it's so darn hard to do when your head hurts.

Saturday ~

~ 45 mins treadmill
~ scrambled eggs (with egg beaters), bacon, hashbrowns, and wheat toast
~ bowl of lf chili

MINI GOAL:

I've done a lot of thinking on this, and while it may be unrealistic, I want to be down 15 lbs by May 31st. That would put me at 183. 15 may be too much for 31 days, but I've got to get this weight off and if I don't push myself I'm not going to get it done. So 15 it is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTG!!! Keep up the good work. I bet you'll make your May goal. I don't know how you do 50 min on the treadmill. That would be so boring to me!

Cami said...

Good Luck to you Sussan!
Scrappy Smiles :)