Thursday, April 20, 2006

Thursday review


I'm hoping I've gotten back on track. For two days now the scale has been back down those two lbs I had gained back. So I'm still needing 4 lbs by the 30th to make my mini goal. Not looking good.

I did 40 mins on the treadmill this morning. Did 33 yesterday and 32 Tuesday. We worked in the yard some more yesterday, put out a microscopic garden. I hope we have at least a few tomatoes after all that work. Stephen is back at work so I've had a really lazy day.

This is a very plain layout. But I'm proud of it because I made the paper and tag for this one. I used a brush I had downloaded and altered it to make the embossed paw print. I wish I had more talent when it comes to design.

Tuesday -

~ 32 mins on treadmill
~ 2 pancakes & 2 hashbrowns
~ serving of chili rubbed chicken (frozen meal - and it was delish!)

Wednesday -

~ 33 mins on treadmill
~ breakfast (I made scrambled eggs with egg beaters, bacon and hashbrowns. Shame!)
~ veggie fajitas
~ small blizzard





1 comment:

Cami said...

Hi Sussan, Hope you enjoyed your vacation. you are doing great with your weightloss, please don't be too hard on yourself. nice LO's!
Cami from Scrap101