Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Why is it?

~ that some people just don't get it? I work with a girl who is sweet as can be, but she's got to be either one of the laziest people I've ever known or one of the most absent minded. She'll take a message, not get the person's name who called OR the phone number. Why can't she get this?

~ that some people think the rules don't apply to them? I work with another girl who breaks the company rules left and right and flaunts that she does. Brags about it. And then replies with "they'll let you if you tell them what you want to do." ah, no, they don't. I've asked and was told that they can't break the rules for me because then why even bother having rules.

~ that no matter how much we give, someone always wants more?

~ that my inlaws wait until the last possible minute to spring things on us, and then act put out if we already have plans?

Sure as heck didn't feel like it (I can't seem to get enough sleep lately, no matter how early I get to bed) but I did 40 mins on the treadmill this morning. Still waiting and hoping for that last lb for the mini goal to disappear. 5 more days. *sigh*

I'm waiting anxiously for Thursday. I found out last week the local scrapbook store is having an all day crop on May 20th. I've never been to one, and would really love to go to this one. Stephen has to work, so the timing would be perfect. Plus the gal told me the goodie bag is simply awesome, lots of stuff, new stuff, and way more than our crop fee. They won't take sign ups until Thursday. I have to work. I'm going to try to call as soon as they open and see if they'll take my debit card to register me via phone. I really would love to go. *sigh*

Monday ~

~ 30 mins on the treadmill
~ salad for lunch (I'm really getting burned out on salads)
~ spaghetti
~ ONE hershey's kiss

2 comments:

Cami said...

ok, just have to respond to the salad thing! lol...you might think me crazy (and your probably right) but I love BK salads, if you haven't tried them...you have to! My fav is the grilled chicken garden salad with ranch. they are so filling & their dressing are really good too...alot of times FF salads or dressing are kinda blucky. So, if ya haven't tried them, do. If ya have, well then just forget I babbled on endlessly :D

Tanya said...

Hope you get to go to the crop, Sussann... sounds like a great time!