Monday, April 10, 2006

sunny Monday

It's Monday, again. *sigh*

I had a pretty busy weekend. Friday night was stormy. Again. The worst of it missed us. Stephen got called in to work Friday night. They had a lightning strike and the computers were down. The guy whose job it is to be on call when the boss is out of town wouldn't do squat to fix the problem. Big surprise there.

Stephen had to work Saturday. I got up, did 33 mins on the treadmill. I did a very slow "jog" for 2 mins three times during that 33 mins. Then I cleaned the house. I got cleaned up, rented a movie and enjoyed the rest of my afternoon.

Sunday I didn't walk. I should have. Stephen put his second curio together in the game room and I finished a stupid book that someone had recommended to me. It was terrible. I cleaned up the grill, and once Stephen was done with the curio, he grilled for us. We have enough leftovers for the whole week. I love that.

Didn't walk this morning either. The weather is changing, again, and my sinuses were full and hurting. I'm never going to lose the weight this way. *double sigh*

Saturday ~

~ 33 mins on the treadmill
~ lf bagle
~ chicken fajitas

Sunday ~

~ veggie fajitas
~ small chicken breast, small rib, two bites of turkey and a small baked potato
~ no treadmill :(

No comments: